|Spreading the joy of sports….|
|Welcome to MB Sports Camps where you can expect to have an amazing summer camp experience! Former College Player and Junior Davis Cup Tennis Player, Mehdi Belhassan, purchased a tennis camp in 1995, and has since then grown his CAMPS to include multiple sports in various U.S. locations. We are proud to be a member of the US Sports Camps/Nike Sports Camp family. We offer Tennis, Soccer, Golf, Lacrosse, Softball, Baseball, Basketball, Football, Ultimate Frisbee and Volleyball! To register click here!|
WHY CHOOSE MB SPORTS Camps?
Choose MBSC – So you can learn from the BEST, TO BECOME ONE OF THE BEST !
Mehdi Belhassan, a former tennis professional knows what it takes to succeed in sports. Playing tennis since he was 9 years old, he dedicated himself to the sport and quickly succeeded. Mehdi played tennis at the highest level, representing his country- Morocco, in international events, including The African Championships and Davis Cup.
MBSC CAMP HIGHLIGHTS
- Ages 8 – 18 years old
- Instruction for all levels: BEGINNER, INTERMEDIATE & ELITE/ ADVANCED/ TOURNAMENT
- 5-6 Hours of sports instruction per day
- Personalized on-court, field, or course instruction
- Specific teaching programs for all sports positions (i.e. Goalie, Offense, Defense, etc.)
- Have fun, make friends & improve your game
- Nike Camp t-shirt and other fun Nike prizes during camp
- Fantastic venues and overnight accommodations
- Fun Evening Activities every night of the week
- Superior Supervision
- MBSC still has an 80% American vs 20% International Rate to ensure International Campers are able to fully immerse in American culture
AND YET ANOTHER REASON TO CHOOSE MBSC
We have been coined as the “EVERYTHING CAMP!” The wide range of nightly activities we offer makes our campers summer experience better than the BEST. Located near Boston, our campers never miss out on the hot spots: Red Sox Baseball Games, MLS Soccer Games, Paintball, Laser Tag, Duck Tours, Hard Rock Cafe, 6 Flags Amusement Park, Water Country Park, Trips to Downtown Boston AND MORE!
SPORTS OFFERED THROUGH THE MBSC NETWORK:
*Varies per location, please click on camp locations to learn about what sports are available near you!
- Tennis – Coed
- Golf – Coed
- Lacrosse– Boys
- Lacrosse– Girls
- Soccer– Coed
- Volleyball– Girls
- Tennis– Coed
- Softball– Girls
- Baseball – Boys
- Basketball– Boys & Girls
- Football – Quarterback & Receiver
- Sports & Language Program (ELS) – International Campers
To learn more about the sports programs, click here.
Brief History: MB Sports Camps originated from a Tennis Camp created in 1969 at Curry College by the Meshken family. The Meshken family named the camp Offense Defense Tennis Camp or Offense Defense Sports Camps. Offense Defense Camps hosted campers from all over the world. Most Offense Defense Campers came from the New England area. Massachusetts Athletes, New York Athletes, New Jersey, Connecticut, Maryland, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania and Vermont are just some of the states that his Tennis and Golf campers came from. Mehdi Belhassan was a Tennis player at Franklin Pierce University and became a coach at Offense Defense Tennis Camp in 1992. In 1995 the Meshken’s decided to sell their Tennis Camp to Mehdi Belhassan and the camp was renamed MB Sports Camps. Mehdi grew the camps from a 2 sport camp, to a 10 sport, multi location camp. MBSC partnered up with US Sports Camps in 2005.