- Can I stay to watch sports evaluations?
- Yes, but campers will need to get ready for dinner immediately after evals, so parents must depart by 4:45pm
- Do parents attend orientation?
- No, orientation is strictly for campers to learn about camp rules, daily procedures, and to meet their counselors and coaches
- Do Day Campers attend orientation?
- Extended Day Campers are allowed to stay as some of the information at Orientation pertains to them. Parents can drop off Extended Day Campers at 2pm check in and come back at 7pm after orientation is over
- My child is playing golf, since there are no golf evaluations on Sunday, do we have to come to check in?
- We still recommend that your child comes to check in so that you can drop off the Medical Forms, receive an information sheet for Day Campers, and meet the staff.
- Golfers will have a chance to meet their coaches for a 10-20 minutes while the other sports are at evaluations.
- We cannot arrive by 3pm, what should I do if my child must arrive late to camp on Sunday?
- Please notify the camp directors in writing (via email) so that a note can be put in your child’s file. We will need to coordinate the time of your child’s arrival with where the campers will be at that time. Check in for late campers will take place at camp office.